QMO Facebook Page

Monday, August 3, 2009

Thanks For the Caring...I'm Fine=)

Guys,
I'm really ok now...
Thanks for your's all caring....
I know my previous post let you all worried about me...
But I'm really ok now....
I really can't imagine why yesterday I will doses like that....
I know that my act was scare you all...
but yesterday I really drank whole bottle of wine and beer....
and get drunk a bit....
haha....
Maybe I too suffer with my life...

Guys,
don't think is my relationship problem o....
because is no...
I know some of you's will think is my relationship problem...
but is not...

haha...
my blog not just for relationship only....
still will write some family, friend or others.....
maybe might less on those post la....
LoLx....

yesterday post is my family problem.....
So I just can pretend quiet and do nothing....

anyway....
Thanks for who are send the comment for me and care about me....
I'm fine now.....
Sorry that I was let you all worried about me.....

p/s: Hope will solve it nicely without argue...
LoLx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top