QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

♥818♥ Pass my Driving Lesson

818
What is the meaning of 818???
For me....
818 really meaningful for me....
Cause those number let me lucky....
818 also can be our date when we start our relationship with each other...
Which mean me and my Biii start our relationship on 8-1-08


But today 818 have another meaning for me....
mean yesterday 18th August 09....
Yesterday I pass my Driving lesson....
Now I can drive freely....

Before my turn to test it....
I keep took my necklace that my Biii gave me as a present for our love.....
I keep took that to pray with my test....
I wish I can pass....
Finally I pass my test....
Felt so happy on it....

When I pass my test I suppose to call to my Biii to told him that I pass my driving lesson...
But I didn't call for him.....
When my Biii was can't wait anymore...
He call it to me....
But I told him I fail it....
haha...
I really bad right??
But after I reached home I call back to him say that I pass my test....
He told me that he knew it....
And knew about that I will bluff him....
haha....
My Biii really smart ya=)

At night 8.30pm...
Biiiwas came to find me....
Cause he just finish working...
He came to bring me travel around and told me how to use auto while driving....
I really love the moment when together with my Biii
I want my Biii to be the 1st person who sit beside me while I'm driving...

818....
The number of 818 really meaningful for me....
Cause bring my lucky all the time and also the necklace that Biii gave me....
The necklace I wear it always.....
I love that necklace so much....
But I also love my Biii so much=)

Biii
remember what you promise me o.....
You say you will present me something when I pass my driving test.....
Now I waiting what you want to give me....
hehe=)
♥Love you always♥
♥muackssss♥


p/s:
Biii
because of you I been so lucky....
Because have your support I pass my Driving lesson...
Because of you I become the Happiness Girl in this world...
I Love You♥
muacksss


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top