QMO Facebook Page

Monday, August 31, 2009

New look


Angel New look
Guy try to guess I got wear lens or not???

Guy I had promise you all that I will upload my new look today=)
When I saw my photo...
I will think back previous matter...
Because this hair style had been disappear long time ago....
But I love it...


Silly Angel
my lovely Dress


Maybe you all will think that have not much changed....
But for me it really change lots...
Now my hair also short le....
I won't cut anymore...
Maybe this end of the year I will make my Hair curly...
It really new look for me....

Guy izzit my eye look like got wear lens???


I Love this photo so much
Miss my Biiii

P/S:
I miss my Biii Deeply
I need Him

Tomorrow gonna buy Subway Breakfast
For my Biii


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top