QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Morning=)

Just finished dress up myself nicely....
While waiting my Biii come to fetch me I blog a bit here....

Yup....
I start my job today at The Curve Damansara...
I hope everything will be ok.....
Today job need to make up, tip up my hair and my fringe also need to wear white spot shoes...
Since I don't have so I wear white High-heel for my working period....
I need to stand 12 hours for today....
OMG....
I can't think my leg will become what...
Anyway....
Since today is my 1st job in my whole life....
I will very remember Forever...

ok....
I think I should stop here.....
Will post my photo during my work when I back.....
Hope those photo will not scare you all.....
Cause I tip up my hair....

p/s: god bless....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top