QMO Facebook Page

Monday, August 24, 2009

Tenji Japanese Buffet with HubBy and His Friend=)

Guy...
I'm back=)
I just finish my brunch with my Lovely Biiii
At first my Biii was went to work....
Since they delay their time....
Biii was came back and accompany me go for my brunch=)
Biii so sweet=)

ok...
let talk about yesterday....
Yesterday Biiii and me also his friend suppose go to Hilton Hotel to had our Buffet dinner...
But yesterday they didn't have provide...
So we change our plan to Tenji at Mont Kiara....


Me and Biii at Tenji@Mont Kiara
Our Couple Polo-T

Boswell n Angel in the house
Biii call to his friend


Tenji Japanese Buffet
We are here again❤

This is our third time went there for our Dinner.....
But this time we went there with my Biii friend...
They is Susan, Bernard, Su-Ann, Bob and also me and my Biiii
We really had lots of fun at there.....
This time I ate lots......
And make my stomach full=)
And I try lots of new yummy food....
Before this I can't eat those sashimi...
But now I can ate....
Taste very nice=)

Since now is Puasa for Malay People...
Tenji had some of the promotion....
They add about 100 of the dessert....
And some of the malay food=)
So is really worth to having lunch or dinner on it=)

haha...
We didn't took photo during our dinner time...
Just Biii friend Bob got took some funny photo...
I will try to get some photo from them=)
But I also got took some photo with my Biiii
Yesterday we wear couple Polo-T shirt....
Su-Ann was it and she keep told his BF she want also....
But his bf told us when he want to buy she keep said are you crazy....
LoLx...
There really funny=)
Anyway I really enjoy the moment with them....
They are really friendly.....
Biii introduce me to them know because Biii want me feel relieved with him....
Biii also want me to join with them....
Because I just can adapt with the social....

During this few day stay with my Biiii
Biii will bring me go to join with them....

Yesterday Before Biii came to fetch me....
He msg me told me that He can't life without me...
He told me he Love me deeply day by day...
When I was knew it....
I was very happy...
Cause Biii finally Love me deeply day by day....
I really treasure every moment with him....

Just now my Biii specially came back and accompany me took my brunch...
Because he knew that I will felt lonely while he working....
So he purposely came back accompany me=)
Now my Biii very care me and Love me day by day.....
I wish this not just a moment only....
I hope it can be FOREVER ever....


Me and HubbY
ignore my ugly face>.<
Our Sweet Sweet Love
Tenji

Angel in the House❤
My Silly face during Tenji Toilet
1st time wear so simply go there❤

I really enjoy every moment with my Lovely Biiii
Love you always
muackssss

p/s: now alone at Hubby place.
Waiting my Biii come back



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top