QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My 1st Working Experiance at F&N Freestyle Event [Part 3]

Today part is talk about me and my lovely Biiii
Have some of the photo show at the end of this post=)

On that day....
My Biii came to fetch me go to work and accompany awhile....
Because 12pm something my Biii still got show at Bangsar....
My Biii really care about me....
He scare I can't suit with those job....
He keep sms me....
While my job is started....
Biii still sit at side to look at me....
When 11am++
My Biii gonna go to Bangsar to perform he show....
So before he went there...
He gave me a Kiss=)
Felt so sweet and have the power to work....
Cause receive a kiss from my Lovely Biii
And Biiialso told me try to arrange the dinner time to him...
cause he want accompany me=)

2.30pm
Is my lunch time....
Since my Biii still perform...
I just msg my Biii told him that I was having break and I alone....
not that I don't want eat together with my colleague....
Is because I felt not so well I need to be alone so I just didn't follow them....
When I msg my Biiii
He call me back and ask how is my job....
I told him everything....
And he start to worried about me.....
During 1 hours break...
I keep msg my Biii

When finish my break time...
I continued my work....
Suddenly I saw my Biii
He was appear in front of me=)
I felt so happy cause my Biii is keep he promise.....
Felt so warn that I got Him!
I scare my Biii will get bored while waiting me....
But luckly he friend came to find him....
He friend Susan and Bernad came to find me also=)
After that they go to have some tea.....

When during my dinner time....
So I call my Biii said I had break now....
And Biii said he at TGI Friday.....
So I go there to find my Biiii
So happy can meet my Biii again=)
And Biii help me order my Dinner before I go there=)
He really such a intimate guy=)
But at that time I really don't have any appetite to eat....
I just ate some of it....
My Biiilook at me like that he felt so heart ache....

TGI Friday@The Curve
Dinner with my Lovely Biiii

The conclusion is....
My Biiii accompany whole day.....
He wait me until I finish my work......
When going home....
We cam for it to drop down our memories


HubbyBaoBei



I'm such a LUCKY Girl in the World
Because I Have You
Because Of You I just can be so Happiness
I really proud of you
Cause you always so care me and Love me.
You are the reason that I believe in Love
You let me know what is Happiness
Because of you I learn lots
I Love You
I will treasure all the Moment with You



p/s:
although how tired for me on that day...

But when I saw you I felt so happy and those tired is gone....
You are my man Forever




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top