QMO Facebook Page

Monday, August 17, 2009

My 1st Working Experiance at F&N Freestyle Event [Part 1]

Yesterday the F&N Freestyle Event at The Curve is so Success....
It was my 1st working experience....
I was enjoy the moment working to all my colleague....
They are so funny...
On that day I was responsible on the sampling booth....
To attract all of the crowd to came over our sampling booth to vote of the finalist for the Freestyle competitor on that day...
All of the crowd was very friendly.....
After few hour....
Our booth was in charge to give out all the soft drink to all the crowd who are pass by....
We need to give out 500chest of soft drink to all the crowd....
Until 9.30pm++ just finish gave out all the free soft drink to them....
Suppose we can't finish on 9.30pm...
because some of the contested was came to take whole bag of the soft drink....
they almost took 10 bag of it....
LoLx...
but they was funny....
One of our Colleague was damn funny....
He keep shaking the soft drink while listen the music and dance for the popping and freestyle....
After that he gave the drink to some of the crowd was took so many time...
LOL...

During that time,
It was so many of blogger and photographer to came over to us and took photo with us....
I met one of the Photographer he took mine photo 1st after that he took some of the photo with me also...
1st time got photographer want to took photo with me.....
But is too bad...
Cause I forget to ask him to email those photo to me....>.<
After he took with me....
All of the crowd keep wanted me to took photo with them...
OMG....
I scare Agent will scold me...
but luckily their didn't scold me....
I really enjoy the working period with all my colleague....
because they was caring me....
After finish our job....
10 of us... mean the girl who work together with me....
After finish our work....
We keep cam whole....
All of them keep wanted me to cam with them....
because they keep said me too pretty and keep vie to took photo with me....
So I just keep cam-whole with them while my Biiii was waiting me...

Guy....
so sorry....
Now I don't have any photo with me now...
I waiting them to send those photo to me....

So guy....
pls wait for it ya=)
I will post it on next post.....
I just got took some of the photo with my Biii only...
And I also will post those photo I was cam with my Biii on next next post.....
So the topic for today will be had 3 part....
I will continue my post when I receive those photo with them=)
p/s: My leg on that day was pain....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top