QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Busy like hell....>.<


Angel always in Love with "Bi"
Always is "Bi" precious Angel

I will quite busy for those day.....
cause my final is coming.....
left 10 days only....
maybe I will less update for this few day....
because need to do my revision start from now on...
so I think I will neglecting my blog again=(
After my final I think I will follow my "Bi" go back to he hometown again
or
work together with him....

Bi not really feel relieved when I working alone with other people...
so he suggest I work together with him is the better choice=)
why my Bi will not relieved when I working with other?
Because he scare I will be cheat by someone....
so he want me work together with him so that he can keep watch on me....
and I also can keep watch him not to know other girl like last time....
LoLx...

After our final we have 2 weeks holiday....
so during this 2 weeks holiday both of us will quite busy because a lot of thing we need to settle as fast as possible....
Both of us is already had the plan what we need to do during our holidays.....
so we hope that during our holiday we can done nicely all the things....=)

But I also hope that during our holidays we can enjoy it.....
because we can always stick together all the moment...=)
really can't wait the moment work together with him....
and I also can keep watch him not to know other girl like last time....
LoLx....
funny right....
ok....
I hope the moment can come faster....

p/s: miss my "Bi" so deeply...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top