QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My recently Life❤


izzit my blog is growing mushroom???
who can tell me???


YES and I AGREE my blog is growing mushroom now!!!
sorry that I always lack of updates....>.<

How was my life for this few day???

should say good or bad???
haha....
Myself also don't know....

my life for this few day is quite complicated....
many thing was happened quietly...

OMG...

How should I settle it nicely???

ermmm....

I think I won't settle it...

cause those thing quietly came then it should be quietly go...

Just pretend don't know anything...

because like that I just will happy...=)

ok....


The Fatty Angel

How was my day with my Bi....
Both of us is Fine here....

now my Bi is working as part-time again....

but after finish my final....

I will also work as part-time together with my
BiBi....
My Bi is already help me find the job...

so just need to wait until my final finish then just can start to work....

and it also my 1st part-time job...

You all sure will think WTH I'm doing it....
And will think izzit I'm a princess....

20 years old just start to work as part-time....

LoLx...


You all know why now I just start to work as part-time???
because since February until now my DAD is fall in sick...
and always need to pay some of the fees to he medicinal and others....
Although my DAD is boss...

but my DAD still need to give he workers salary....

so where is the money should come from???
So I already think clearly...

Go to find some part-time job to help a bit my dad....

Although work as part-time is not earn so much....
but at least I no need take any pocket money from them again....

I can earn myself....

But I also hope my DAD can faster get well soon....


When my BiBi know about it...
he keep help me to find some event job that can work together with him....

so that he can take care of me=)
my BiBi really is a nice person....
but sometime he also bad on me>.< no choice....
cause in this world don't have any human is perfect ten...

so we also need to show our understanding....

Already long time didn't take any photo with my
BiBi
and now here is our recently photo....

I just show some of it....
still have some but I just keep it=)


Our silly Face

Alwaysto be with You

My HubBy is cute at this photo

BiBi is try to kiss my
but mission is failed


We are always the
Happiness Couple in the world...
Although we had argument...

But we always solve it nicely...

Once we argue our Love will go truth more deep for both our heart.....
We will more
Love each other and more Treasure each other....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top