QMO Facebook Page

Friday, August 7, 2009

It's Raining


PhotobucketAngelPhotobucket

Just woke up...
because it's raining now....
the rain drop woke me up...
I really felt so uncomfortable....
cause I suddenly miss someone that I care him always....

I love raining...
cause let me remain many memories....
those memories that I remain all is good one....
And all the memories is remain me how they all treat me like princess....
They really treat me good enough...
when I getting in to a problem they will help me as they can help....
Last time when I was very down he will accompany me all the time....
He just like my big brother....
He teach me many many thing....
Now we already less communicate....
But I also wish he and he girl friend always in the Happiness life...
I hope god may help me to pray for them=)

Now I felt wanna hugs my Bi...
but I know I can't...
cause today I didn't go to college....
so I can't hugs my Bi....=(
Also can't buy any brunch to my Bi
Because if I got go to College I will buy brunch to my Bi
So today can't make it....
But it just for while only....
when I get my driving license I will go to find my Bi
I can go to find him when I missing him....
I really miss my Bi

ok...
I will stop my post here....
And will continued on next post later....
Now I need take my breakfast 1st....
cause my DAD keep calling me to remember take my breakfast....
bye....=)

p/s: is time to take my breakfast and later on need to do my revision...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top