QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My 1st Working Experiance at F&N Freestyle Event [Part 2]

Guy,
I just found some of the photo that took on Sunday....
Those photo was I work at The Curve with the F&N Freestyle Event....
Those photo I took with all my friendly and pretty girl...
Still have some of the photo....
I'm still waiting them to email for me....
Now just show you all some of it....
hope your guy will enjoy it=)


Group Photo before we go to change our cloth=)

We are crazy to took photo=)
On the Stage of the F&N Freestyle

4 more girl is gone coz they go to change their cloth...
I was changed Just didn't change the T-Shirt only

MeiMei, Angel and Carmen

MeiMei, Coleen, Angel and Carmen

I really enjoy the moment work together with them=)
I hope will meet them again and work together with them again=)
Still have some of the photo...
I still waiting some of the photo=)
Will update soon when I receive those photo=)
Hope your guy can enjoy it ya=)

p/s: still waiting ya=)


2 comments:

denn;s. ooi said...

looks like lots of fun but maybe u need better photographer (or was the blur intended arr) =)

Unknown said...

yup=)
It's a lots of fun^^
Sure need better photographer la...then u become our photographer lo=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top