QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Finally Finish my Final=)


♥Angel♥

Yuhoooo...
Finally I finish my Final exam for this semester....
Felt so relaxed a bit because no need to study for 2 weeks.....
Although is 2 weeks but I need to work as part-time....
Tomorrow....
mean Sunday I will start to work....
I work at The Curve there...
But just for 1 day only....

Just now my Biiii♥♥♥ was accompany me go to buy those cosmetic stuff....
I really don't like to make up...
But no choice I need to make it....
I almost 10 year didn't touch those cosmetic stuff....
Today I go to buy felt so strange with those stuff....
So I need someone to help me...
After finished bought....
Go to find White color high-heel shoes...
But I can't find it....
My Biiiii♥♥♥ was late for he show....
So Biii♥♥♥ fetch me back and he was quickly go to the location that he perform today...

Tomorrow my Biiii♥♥♥ will fetch me go to work...
Will accompany me a while because 12.30pm he still got show need to perform....
But Biiii♥♥♥ promise me when finish he show will come to accompany me again=)

I really feel so nervous on it....
Because it is my 1st job.....
Hope everything will good on that day....
wish my good luck...
God Bless.....
p/s: I miss my Biiii♥♥♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top