QMO Facebook Page

Friday, August 28, 2009

♥We play♥We Eat♥We Love Each other Forever♥

Yesterday Biii bring me go to Zanmai to having Dinner=)
Yippi=)
Long time didn't go there for our lunch or dinner....
Biii know I miss the place so much=)
So Biii bring me there to take our Dinner...

Before go to Sunway Zanmai took our Dinner...
We go to buy our movie ticket 1st...
We suppose want to watch UP...
But at last we change our movie plan again....
We watch 机械侠 K-Cybrog
Yesterday was 1st day show on cinema
This movie quite nice for me....
It really worth to watch it=)

ok...
let talk back our Dinner time...
1st time I felt so uncomfortable when took my Dinner at Zanmai with my Biiii
And my Biiii was very angry....
Because got guy keep looking at us when we having our dinner...
Biii told my that guy keep looking at me...
Then when I look back to that guy,
That guy was like act nothing in front of me....
Biii was felt very angry with this guy....
When we leaving...
Biii use high voice told me that he felt so angry because of that guy....
LoLx....
1st time my Biii become like that....
In previous he also won't like that...
If guy look at me he still can endurance...
But this time different...
He really can't endurance....
My Biii really funny=)

Yesterday Biii order many food....
Got Soft Shell crab maki, Soft Shell tamaki, hamachi, lobster, vegetable, rice, sushi and etc....
*guy sorry no photo today cause we're quite rush on that time*
Yummy....
I really love their food so much=)

After we finished our dinner we go for our movie....
Biii bought me a caramel Popcorn again=)
haha...
I just finish my dinner now movie time I still eat...
but anyway I enjoy the moment....

When finish our movie....
We go home for rest....
Just few minute...
Biii felt want to drink....
So we went down bought 2 bottle of Carlsberg....
haha...
This time I can't even finish 1 bottle....
maybe my stomach was full....
because finish dinner still eat 1 box regular popcorn....
LoLx....

After finish drink....
We continue our movie from PPStream....
I watch until I fall in sleep...

Can lie on Biii shoulder sleep it a happiness things for me....
Cause can felt the warm....
And also the safety...
I hope I can always like that with my Biii
I Love You

p/s: Because of you I just can so happiness


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top