QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My life with my Biiii❤

Yesterday was nothing much special things happen on me.....
Just my Biii bring me go to watch movie....
After Biii finished work...
We go to Sunway to watch the movie we decide to watch it...
But when we went there....
met Biii friend so we change our movie to L-Gor...
It was Hong Kong movie....
It really nice to watch it....

After we finished watch...
Biii friend want us having some tea with them...
But since Biii got work on today so we reject their invite....
We went back to continued to watch our Online movie from PPStream....

About 12am++
Biii felt hungry so both of us wet down to buy some supper....
1st time I wear big T-shirt went down to buy food....
The shirt big until can't saw my pants....
Felt like I didn't wear pant....
LoLx...
Everyone is look at me....
I felt so uncomfortable....
So I told my Biii faster buy then went back to our place....

Goshhhhh...
We play we eta until 4.30am++ we just went to sleep....
Biii need to woke up at 11am++ because Biii still need to work....
So we faster clean up then we went to sleep.....

For today....
Biii didn't woke up late because he got me to wake him up....
After Biiii went to work.....
I alone at home playing game and watch PPStream.....

About 3pm....
Biii call me told me go down and open door to him....
haha....
Cause today Biii work near at he place....
So Biiii went back to rest a while and accompany me....
Biii back so I went down to buy my Biii lunch....
Cause I knew that he haven't took he lunch=)
5pm++
Biii need to went back there to finish he work.....
Now I waiting Biii come back=)


p/s: Miss him badly.....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top