QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, August 13, 2009

You Are my Forever Biiii❤

My feeling quite complicated....
my final make me insane....
I really want to give up my study....

Today 5.30am
My Biiii came to fetch me go to college for my test....
Firstly we go to buy McD for our breakfast....
After that, as usual go to Biiii house to having our breakfast...
After finish our breakfast....
Biiii want me to study for my exam....
I told my Biiii that I can't study anymore...
I felt sooo stress....
I cry in front of him again....
My tear drop down again....
He was get shock....
Biii was hug me tightly and console me....
After few minute I felt better.....
But I have no choice...
I still need to study and sit for this paper....

My Biii always is mine supporter.
I really Love the way he support me...
I will never forgot what he done for me before....
It will always in my Heart....
I will remember FOREVER in my mind....




You Are My FOREVER HubBy in My Life❤
I will Treasure everything that You Gave Me❤
You Are Apart Of My Spirit❤
Love You❤
Miss You❤
muackssss❤



p/s: is time to study my Law Paper...>.<
Although my Biii just send me back....
But my Heart now is keep missing my Biiii...





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top