QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Stay with my Biii during holiday=)

what should I post today???
hmmmm....
ok....
Just a short post of my plan for this holiday...

Tomorrow mean Sunday I will move out from my home about few day....
Cause my Biiii want me accompany him during this holiday....
So I promise my Biii will stay with him this few day.....
Biii told me that he hope every morning while he wake up can saw me beside him....
Before this I also got stay with my Biii while went back to Biii home town=)
I really enjoy the moment on that time....
Cause every second every minute can together with my Biiii...
Felt so Happiness....

I really can't wait for the moment.....
I wish the time can pass faster....
while during tomorrow when I with my Biiii...
Time must go slowly....
Cause I want together with my Biii for long long time.....
When stay with my Biiii...
I can go out with Biii until late night......

Now I can drive....
I can find my Biii when I need him.....
But i hope that my Biii will come to find me as well while he miss me or giving me surprised....

Guy you all must me felt curious because last time I said that I gonna work as part-time during my holiday....
Now I just waiting for the job....
When they call me then I will go to work....
Can said that I work as freelance....
When got event job I just will go for it.....

Guy....
I think I should stop here....
Because I need to pack my thing first.....
haha....
I still will update my blog while together with my Biii=)

Guy...
Stay turn ya=)

p/s: gonna miss my lovely doggy and all my teddy bear


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top