QMO Facebook Page

Friday, August 14, 2009

Left 1 More Paper....After That I will start working>.<


Angel without Wings

Left 1 more paper....
After that I will be free....
But during this Holiday I need to work as part-time....
Biiii has help me found a job on this Sunday at The Curve....
I felt so expect on this job....
because it my 1st job....
I hope during this job I can learn something new inside....

Just now while my Biiii fetch me back....
He suddenly say if i want to do as Model also can....
WHAT???
Am I heard wrong what he said???
NO!!!
It's true....
He say I got enough height to do it...
And I ask him why suddenly will said like that???
He told me that,
if I have interest of this just do my best....
But need to find Confidence Agent...
like my Biii friends who giving job to me on this Sunday....
Now my Biii really let me get interesting on Model....
But I will think clearly izzit I suit on this kind of Job.....>.<
Because when get in to those job I can't enjoy yummy food...
cause need to maintain my body figure...
Also need to diet a bit....
I really need to think clearly before I regret....

Anyway I really expect my 1st job on this Sunday....
Don't know what people I will meet at there....
That day my Biiii will fetch me there and accompany me=)
haha....
just like Daddy bring girl girl go to school.....
LOLX....

On that day my Biii will help me to take my photo while I working....
I really thanks my Biii help me so many things......
I Love You
muackssss

p/s: IYou


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top