QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Weight


Always be with You

Recently my weight was not normal....
Cause suddenly gain weight suddenly loss weight.....
Now my weight drop until 45kg....
loss 2kg.....
yippi=)
But my target is 42-43kg.....
anything la....
now 45kg also ok....

From last Sunday....
I loss 2kg on that day because I work on it...
Just for 1 day I loss 2kg....
goshhhhh......
It really terrible....
When my Biii know it he start to advise me eat more....
Because he worried about my health....
And he also knew about that I will forgot to took my meal....
Because of this....
Last Sunday when is my dinner time.....
Before I went to find my Biiii
He was already help me order my Dinner at TGI Friday....
But on that time I let him felt disappointed....
Because I don't have any appetite to took my dinner...
And I waste my Biii money.....
But while I look at my Biii
Felt that he so worried about me....
To don't want let me Biii worried about me...
I just ate some of it.....

Tomorrow....
Biii will bring me to Hilton Hotel with he friend along to took the buffet....
haha....
My Biii purposely want me become fatty>.<
Just now Biii call to me and told me tomorrow must eat....
If not he will angry with me....>.<
That's mean tomorrow I must eat as many as I can....
Goshhhhhh....
my weight will gain again if I eat many.....
During stay with my Biii
I think my weight will just gain and won't loss.....

anyway....
I will control my mouth to not eat so much of food=)
LoLx....

just left few hours.....
After few hours I can stick with my Biiii every second=)
p/s: Miss my Biii so much=)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top