QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Hair become Short>.<

Nothing special for today...
But my heart was pain....
Because my hair become short short le....
Just now I went to Puchong E3 there to had some hair cut....
Now my Fringe and my hair was short....
Cut about 10cm....
Felt so heartache....
Cause it really take long time to grow....
But anyway....
I'm still satisfy with my hair style now....
Can say I have new look again=)

Will show you all my new hair style later...
Cause now I can't upload to my lappy....
Because my phone was spoiled....
Now I'm using SE C902...
It really hard to use it....
Still learn how to use it......

Now I want to buy new phone....
Biii promise me he will buy for me=)
LoLx....

p/s:
♥Miss you♥
♥Love You♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top