QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Feeling NOw....>.<


how am I supposed to do live without you
I really felt suffer with something....

Guy...
Sorry because I Neglecting my blog again this few day....
because I was busy with my assignment.....
Now I just left one assignment...
ok....
back to the topic that I want to post for today....
on this few day that I was happen many thing in my life....
It might be change my life again.....
BiBi I really felt the happiness you gave me....
especially today you send the msg for me....
I really can't think about that you will sent those msg for me....
And I love the way you msg for me....

today I was a bit unhappy....
Bibi...
you should know why I unhappy for it....
[sorry guy I won't tell you all what happen]

I really scare the problem will happen on me again....
because of the previous trouble....
you let me felt so unsafe...
although you comfort me....
but I still will felt the fear....
can you don't want let it happen again???
cause I really really don't want the previous trouble happen with me again....
I can't accept anymore.....
will you always be with me....
and let my felt that I always under protection with you??
and will keep all the promise what you had told me???

I really have a lot of thing want to tell you from my heart....
But I don't know whether you will listen on my feeling or not.....
I scare you will mad with me because I become like this again....
But I just want let you know what am I thinking about....
What is my feeling right now.....
Felt so suffer with this.....
don't know should I tell you my feeling....
because scare will affect you mood....
I really don't know what supposed I should do now....

I scare until I cry....
because no one will know my feeling now....
it really suffer.....
Tearing all of the night.....

p/s: will you listen to my heart?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

nobody understand include me?

Unknown said...

Hai Goku....
can say like that....
no one will understand>.<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top