QMO Facebook Page

Monday, July 13, 2009

Am I Fatty-_-'''



Done Myself

prepare go out with HubBy n huBby mummy

Hey Guys....
I'm back....
Miss me???
LoLx....

Ok...
Back to the topic....
Seriously, I'm getting fatter day by day, diet plan FAILED!
Hopefully, my babe wont send me a complaint letter about I become FATTY.
Recently I always enjoy those yummy food with my Babe.....
hehehe..
You know I know all know, Me and my Babe love fooooooood!
From last Wednesday Dinner with Him at
SUNWAY@BUBBA GRUMP SHRIMP
....


Yesterday,
I hang out with my Babe mummy again.....
Why I will said I'm become fatter day by day...
Because of....
because of I took my breakfast 3 time with different people different place....

9am++
I took my breakfast with my Family....
after finish my breakfast my babe call me say will come to fetch me and having breakfast with he mummy....
when I heard about that, I was shock....
because I need to took my breakfast 2nd time.....
So I just pretend that I haven't took any fooooooooood..............

10am
Hubby reach my house and wait for me....
So I quickly done myself.....
After I done myself we straight away go to Kuchai Lama....
cause HubBy mummy stay at he 2nd brother house there....
we reach there about 10.30am.....
HubBy brother still haven't woke up because last night they watch might night movie....
so me and my HubBy need to wait for them....
He brother told us we go to have some tea first....
when they done will call us....
so me and my babe go to took our breakfast not tea.....
HubBy bring me go to one of the famous Dim Sium at Kuchai Lama there....
ok....
this time we didn't order so much....
cause later still want to took our brunch with Babe mummy....
*no photo for the food....*
after finish our Dim Sium.....
HubBy brother call us and told us go to the
KUCHAI LAMA@JoJo Pan Mee there for the Brunch....

OMG....
Seriously, my stomch is full....
how can I eat again.....

In order don't want to let HubBy mummy disappointed with me....
I just eatttttttt......
I eat until want to vomit......
I eat just because don't want hubBy mummy felt disappointed with me.....
So....
guy you all think how am I won't become FATTY just for this few day!!!!

As well after finish our brunch we accompany auntie go to Pet shop to buy some pet accessories....
When finish buying.....
we go to another place to continued our shopping....
guy you all should know Girl like to shopping......
We go to MO to shop....
This shop sell all the branded cloth.....
I saw an one peace dresses.....
It really nice......
On that time I really want to buy it.....
cause it really attract me....
at last I also didn't buy it...
cause don't know when I just can wear it.....
LoLx.....

After done our shopping season....
we headed to Sri Petaling to took the most famous dessert.....
haha.....
that is Cendol and Rojak.....
this time I share with my HubBy cause I know I can't finish at all......

when finish our dessert....
our date with auntie is end....
cause hubBy mummy need to go back to Segamat lo......

after that we as usual go to hubBy place for a rest 1st.....
about 5pm++
HubBy hungry lo.....
so I go to buy dinner for my huBby.....
ok....
I admit that I also got eat.....
I ate SnowFlake and the Korean Pan Cake=)

I already promise myself that I want to DIET on today....
But I falied again....
becaues today I took my lunch with HubBy at
SUNWAY@The Manhattan Fish Market

ok....
I will post the photo tomorrow for you all to view......

Guy you all think how can I slim down....
Now I really getting fatter day by day......
So I'm FATTY-_-'''
How am I to Slim down???

p/s: love the moment chat with HubBy mummy
Angel, pls stop eating so much......
If not you will become FATTY....
And Not pretty lo....
HubBy I Love the moment be with you

muackssss


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top