QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

♥Time♥


How am I supposed to do>.<

What am I supposed to do???
I feel very complicated NOW!
many bad thing is keep going came to my side....
I feel so stress and suffer with those problem....
I really can't.....
can't handle it!
can't solve it!

Those matter let me tearing this few day....
I scare I will lost everything that I treasure it so much....
especially is YOU!
I know I always let you worried....
but I never think about that I will always like that.....
I really can't control my emotion....
But I will do my best to change away this bad attitude....
because I don't want again an again let you felt disappointed with me!
I know I always let you felt worried because of my emotion....
BiBi I feel so sorry to you because of my bad emotion.....
And you always keep abide with my emotion....
Sorry...

BiBi....
now recently you with friend almost all the time.....
not that I want to blame you....
I just wanna to tell you what I need from you....
just please don't forgot about me....
I still needs your accompany.....
I still needs your care.....

I still needs your Love.....

I still needs your support....


BiBi
please give sometime for me and you!
Although we had been together almost 2 year...
but we still need give sometime for us to date or other to raise up our LOVE!
BiBi....
You also know how much I treasure with our relationship....
You know that I won't easily to give up our matter....
Bi♥♥♥
you know why???

Because I treasure every moment with you!!!

I hope and I wish I can be your last girl friend....

and be your Wiffy
FOREVER....
BiBi♥♥♥

Can I???



p/s: Iyou not because of who you are
but because of who I am when I am with you.



4 comments:

denn;s. ooi said...

hey hang in there.. given patience everything will be fine..

just think with a clear head to solve no matter what problem you have..

[ from someone living 10 yrs ahead of you =D ]

Unknown said...

Hai Dennis Ooi, thanks for the comment...I will try to solve it nicely=)

denn;s. ooi said...

wahahaa sometimes i go around and pretend to be everyone's big brother hahahaa....

Unknown said...

haha....buf for me u sure is big brother for me=)LoLx=D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top