QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hubby give me Promise❤

Today went to Melaka with my HubBy....
on the way to Melaka....
hUbby buy McD for our brunch.....
so while my huBby driving....
I was feed my HubBy eat.....
*sweet sweet*

HuBby BaoBei
*ok...I know I'm look so messy>.<*

we went there because my hubby meet someone at there...
that place my huBby got bring me go before....
just don't know call what only....
LoLx.....

After my huBby finish settle all the thing we are going back to KL....
although we don't go to play....
but on the way back to KL we chat a lot....
I love to chat with my HubBy during that time....
cause we easy to say out our thinking.....
at the 1st....
HubBy ask me whether I will follow him when he are going back to Segamat....
I sure answer Him "I will"!
Because he already know that I can't life without HIM!
after I told him....
He was smile.....
cause he want me going back with him also...

after that....
we keep continue to chat.....
chat until the topic become MARRY.....
and I told him when I want to get marry....
after I told him....

Him said this to me:
"If Now I have money to maintain ONE family I will marry you now, because I don't want you work I just want you having a Happiness life and carefree life with me. So now I need to keep telling myself to earn a lot money to marry you and giving you all the happiness."

OMG.....
so touch.......
when he told me about this I feel so touch....
because he is the one and only who are saying this to me....
I hope and wish he can prove this promise to me.....
Because I do really Love HIM!

Our Relationship is not easy to build up.....
in our relationship....
we was go through many those crisis....
each crisis let us become more stronger with our LOVE!
I believe very couple will have their own crisis....
If we are trust our beloved and ourselves nothing will resist in our crisis....
because of trust we just can have relationship until now....
So we must always trust each other.....

in a "certain people" they will think that I don't know all the true....
but I can tell you.....
I know all the thing....
I just pretend don't know only....
Don't think like I'm don't know all the true....
anyway....
I don't mind already....
because it's already pass.....


Now the important thing is I Love you truth my heart.....
HubBy remember what you promise to me!
I will wait you to prove to me.....
I want you to be my last HubBy in my whole life.....

You are my precious
You are my everything
You are the ONE and Only


The kiss that HubBy gave me
♥muacksss♥
Our Passion LOVE

p/s: HubBy remember what you told me today!
I
Love you all the time!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top