QMO Facebook Page

Friday, July 10, 2009

Terrible Mood


always easily get EMO!!!

morning....
sorry guy....
cause I haven't update my blog yesterday....
I will update as fast as possible.....
Cause some of the photo is on My Bf there....
so need to wait him to upload to Lappy 1st....

ok.....
back to the topic that I want to post now....
now my mood is terrible DOWN!
from yesterday until now.....
because some of the reasons....
I hate the feeling that I having NOW!
Let me can't breath....
how can I let go this feeling.....
cause it's really kill me......
Long time I don't have those feeling.....
but now is appear again.....
Why???
Why those feeling must come to find me.....
Can You disappear on my life???
I really suffer with this feeling.....
Really make me want to give up everything....
but I know when I give up I will Loss everything that I having now...
So now I really cannot give up like that for those SUCK feeling.....

Angel, you must be strong....
cannot let those feeling to defeat you!
If not You will regret for your whole LIFE!!!

p/s: pls don't hide any truth with me....
cause I have the way to know about the things....
This is my last warning....
pls behave....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top