QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Promise that I give You my ❤


The laziness Angel
inNocent Me
ok....
I know that I had 2day didn't update my blog already.....
and my blog is started to growing mushroom soon.....-_-'''
not because I don't want to updates my blog.....
just because I really don't have time to update it....
I have a lot of Assignment need to do and submit on time....
test+final is coming soon.....
How should I arrange my time to done all of this Assignment....
Really don't have any ideal....

ok....
back to my topic today....
Now I started to learn something new in my life.....
I hope that I can achieve it.....
And I had already promise to my Bi❤❤❤ that I will do it on this year....
On this year I need to achieve 2 thing that I want to do for it....
I know now I really don't have enough time to do it....
because need to face on my study....
So....
I will do my Best to achieve it!
Not Try my Best.....

Bi❤❤
I will DO MY BEST on it!
I promise you,
I won't let you feel any disappointed on Me!
I want be your Perfect Wiffy Forever....
I will done all those thing to you because
I
❤Heart You


p/s: Remember Treasure my that I gave YOU.....
Heart You
Our Passion of Love

muacksss


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top