QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding Dinner on 30/6/09


The silly Angel♥
The Nature look of Me♥
Always In Love With HubBy♥
Always is HubBy BaoBei/Wiffy♥

ok!!!
I promise that I will update my blog today!!!
Now here what was happening on Tuesday!!!
I done myself and wait for my relative to fetch me go to the wedding dinner!!!
after I done myself I keep cam whore....

Prefer nature look


♥BleK.....


♥Big head small body again....

during the wedding dinner I feel ok only....
cause the environment not so good....
While waiting the Bridegroom and the Bride [Lovely Couple]....
They was showing their wedding photo.....
when I saw their video...
I had some of the feeling.....
In my mind suddenly appear if I and my lover was in the Night that will so good!!!
haha....
I think too much.....
But one thing I can conform is every single people when attending the wedding dinner sure will think about marry!!!
So I think I was not that strange person on that night!!!

I really think a lot of thing on that night!!!
I was think if one day is my turn How I will plan my Gorgeous wedding....
It really many idea in my mind!!!
I will not tell you all....
cause I don't want people copy my plan....
haha....

Who is my feature Husband???
Who know???
Izzit is my lovely HubBy that I LOVE HIM so much???
I hope is HIM!!!

I heart Him♥

haha.....
I very "Han ka"[Cantonese pronounce mean want to faster get married]
I think I still go long way to go to stable our Relationship!!!
I know that we LOVE each other....
But we can't know what will happen on next second....
So we must treasure every second that we having now!!!

ok....
I think I should stop this post....
because I need to study.....
Tomorrow got 2 test!!!!
Guys...
wish me good luck^^


my nature look without make up♥
The Most Silly Angel♥

Heart YOU
I YOU
I MISS YOU♥


p/s: I really hope You are my HubbY Forever!!!♥muacksss♥


2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Nice blog u have! love it!

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming my blog to view ya^^
Mind to link me???

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top