QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

miss me♥♥♥



I Love You♥
muackssss

I'm back.....
miss me??
haha...
I know you all sure will miss me deeply....
LoLx....

This few day I was very busy....
cause need to visit my daddy at Subang Jaya Medical Center
And I was rushing my assignment until 2am++....
not enough time to sleep....
let my eye become panda bear>.<

On this few day my mood was not really unstable.....
because of him....
yesterday we argue again....
But this time is both of us also got wrong....
but this time we settle in different way....
Although I crying but in the end we settle our problem with the nice ending....
LoLx
everything that happen on that day was settle....
Our argue won't reduce our love just will raise up our love deeply....

Now everything is back to normal.....

Bi♥♥♥
I will support you always!

Love You muackssss

p/s: Love mean everything for you and me
Love You
Our Passion of Love


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top