QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just a short Post for today.....

guy....
feel so stress with my assignment recently.....
sound like so stressful with my study because of the assignment and exam>.<
anything la....

beside that....
although I'm stressful with my assignment....
But I was enjoy my date with my HubBy today.....
my HubBy wait for me to finish my class....
after that we go for date=)
Felt so happy because can hang out with my lovely HubBy again=)

Guy I will update tomorrow cause now I need to study for my Law....
tomorrow have Law exam>.<

bye.....
back to study mode....

p/s: Love to be with you


4 comments:

edmund ng said...

haha... is good to have a date.
i ord lost the chance d. wakaka...
ok. wait for ur post lah...
waakaka..




//ed.inc///

Unknown said...

hai ed.inc, thanks for ur comment=) you where got lost the chance o...u sure still have chance de=) trust urself=)

rebel_heart said...

Must be nice to be married (:

Unknown said...

Hai rebel_heart....thanks for the comment and come to view my blog....why u say must be nice to be married????
LoLx...are u kidding with me=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top