QMO Facebook Page

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Short Updates......




Morning guy...
Now is 6:00am....
I can't fall in sleep all the night....
Because I'm really not feeling well....
my Stomach Pain like hell....
make me can't sleep....
later 10am still need go to sit for my Retail Marketing Test....
Want to do some revision also can't...
because my stomach let me can't concentrate to study.....

WTH!!!

Yesterday having dinner until late night with hubBy again.....
ok....
Now just only short post only....
I will update my blog when finish class today.....

ok....
I think now I should go to study my Retail....
if not I will get terrible result.....
I don't want have terrible result.......
ok....
guy....
I will updates my post when I'm back=)

p/s: Suffer with my stomach....


2 comments:

mystery sotong said...

i already know that i will get a terrible result... cause i totally didn't study for the retail at all... just now just simply hamtam only... dunno will pass or not... cause all i write is common sense in marketing...

Unknown said...

me too...
i really don't know what I'm writing o the paper.....
hope can pass it>.<

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top