QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

With my Babe Boy❤


the most inNocent Angel

Guy I had promise you all that I will update those photo today....
ok....
let's start the topic for today=)

Yesterday after my class...
my babe decided go for movie....
but I told him that I was no mood to watch and we are late for the movie....
so we suddenly change our plan....
so both of us go to shopping....
cause now is on Sale.....
but at last we didn't saw any shirt that we want....
After shop an hour....
babe was hungry....
my babe bring me go to the
SUNWAY@Manhattan Fish Market

to took our lunch.....
[That's the place we 1st time date and having lunch at there...
this place is full of our memories
and Love❤]
for me is Lunch+Dinner....
cause the time we took is a bit late.....
Here is the menu:
Fishhhhhhh


IManhattan Fish Market

After my babe order we chat a lot....
we just wait for while our meal is came....
1st:
Citrus Garden Salad

Citrus Garden Salad
taste very nice=)
I
it so much.
2nd:
Spicy Fish and Chip

Spicy Fish and Chip
Is New

They recommended for us....
Nice taste and is a bit spicy....
But I
❤ it

3th:
Flaming Platter For One

Flaming Platter For One
this taste not bad also
❤ it

both of us chat while eating....
my babe help me to cut those Fish and chip....
I felt so happiness cause he is the one who always help me to cut those food...
And my huBby is the one who treat me like this=)
muacksss❤
And my babe also told me he really like to help he girl friend to cut those food....
cause he will felt very sweet=)
Bi I really felt the happiness that you gave me all the time....
And my babe also just aware that he this few week bring me go to had those yummy food....
and I said I getting fatter day by day....
He told me this is happiness....
LoLx....
But
I admit I really happiness with my bab
e
Now I really treasure all the moment with you.....

He is my Man! I Him So much
The Date with you13/7/09
Will treasure all the moment with you

p/s: OK...
is time for me to DIET....
if not my babe will complaint


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top