QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Outing Day With My ♥LOVE♥

Today I wake up at 4am++ something....
cause my HubBy was woke up and msg to me....
So I also woke up on that time....
that we chat a while until 7am...
after that I go to prepare myself....
OMG....
HubBy reach my house at 7.30am++
I haven't finish done myself also....
HubBy need to wait me again....
When finish done myself HubBy call me to burn CD for HIM...
After finish burn the CD I quickly go to he car!!!

When I inside the car....
HubBy ask me where got dim sium to eat for our Breakfast....
So I told Him at Puchong there....
We directly go to the place....
cause my HubBy was Hungry....
about 8am we reach there....
here is our place to have our Breakfast^^
when we reach there still not many people there....
HubBy decide sit on 1st floor....
so we are the 1st customer who are sit on the 1st floor....^^
haha....
both of us can't wait to took our Breakfast.....
cause we Hungry....
The waiter was push the dim sium handcart on our seat there...
HubBy take some of the dim sium.....
here is what we ate....
So many o.....
haha....
but we can finish all of this^^
let me introduce the Dim Sium what we had order...

1St:

Spicy Har Gao-虾饺

is made my Shrimp....
Spicy and oily...
But is yummy...

2nd:

Salad Shrimp
This Salad Shrimp is so yummy....
cause the Prawn is fresh..
me and HubBy Love this so much^^

3rd:

Eggplant Yong Tao Fu
this is my favor....
also my HubBy favor o.....
But He can't ate so much on it.....

4th:

Yao Za Guai Yong Tao Fu
this dim sium not really delicious...
because is too salted.....
Not my favor...

5th:
Siew Pao-叉烧包

6th:
Shrimp Siew Mai
I Love it^^

7th:
Shrimp Har Gao
OMG....
All our Dim Sium almost is Shrimp....

8th:
haha...I don't know what is this...
but taste yummy^^
HubBy Love this so much^^

9th:
Carrot Cake-萝卜糕
this is the last thing that we order.....
the taste is ok only....
cause it is too oily....
this carrot cake should be taste nice if not that oily....
Here is our order resit....
Our breakfast for this Dim Sium cost us RM35.40...
hrm.....
is a bit expensive....
couse really not that yummy....
all the Dim Sium is too Oily....
I rate for this Resturant is 6/10.....

After we finish our breakfast.....
as usual go to HubBy place for chat....
On the way going HubBy place....
the weather for today morning was extremely nice.....
the weather was cool and refreshing....
Both of us Love the weather so much.....

Reach HubBy place we watch some entertainment show....
while when I feel boring on the show I cam again....
this time I cam without my HuBby...
haha^^

took my HubBy hat to take a picture....

BLek
this is another cap...
Is LeeHom Cap ya^^

I'm look so messy....
my Fringe is long...
is time to cut....

about 4pm++

HubBy suddely want to eat "Tong Shui" mean dessert....
so we went to Subang@SnowFlake....

Subang@SnowFlake
On SnowFlake is a lot of customer....
so we just can take away our dessert....
HubBy met he friend at SnowFlake...
so they have some chat on it....
after that we go to order our dessert...
we bought 2 of this:
YuMmy Dessert....
Both of us love it so much^^
I really recommend on this^^
Guy if you all have chance must try it ya^^

Today both of us eat a lot....
I think I should on Diet....>.<
If not I will bacome Fatty.....
LoL....
I really enjoy the day with My HubBy.....
I love to hang out with him even sometime is very bored....
but I really enjoy the moment with HIM!!!
p/s: IYOU
Love the moment be with You
Heart You


2 comments:

[niCOle: babyGirL] said...

u kena tag by me...go visit my blog =) where is the snowflake shop located? reply me to my cbox...thankiu!

Unknown said...

ok^^
I will told u on ur blog ya^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top