QMO Facebook Page

Friday, July 17, 2009

Neglecting my Blog Badly>.<

Hi, people=)
I'm Neglecting my blog so badly>.<
Because I keep rushing my assignment.
Still left 5 Assignment and need to submit on next week.
So this few day I keep rushing n rushing my Assignment=(
Because of this let me become Psycho and EMO......

I know this few day lack of updates.....
sometime I feel want to blog......
but when I rushing my assignment I really don't have any mood to blog it.......
and just will let me feel more confusing and complicated on my mind.....
Actually I have lots of say but still I choose to be quiet.
Ok la,
just drop by to tell you guys I'm still alive and I'm fine here.
but sometime might be can let me feel more relax after I blog it........
Guy izzit sound confusing on my situation now???
haha...
[Laugh Out Loud]

Yup!!!
It is sound confusing on ME!!!

Anyway,
This is gonna be short....
Assignment, assignment and assignment....
I busying with my assignment.....
Need to interview some more....
Why those assignment so trouble some....
I know I can't blame anything cause this is my future...
and I had the responsibility to achieve it>.<
And now I'm having a real tough thing to decide which actually ruin my mood so badly....
Bless me ya=)
Will be updating soon.....
Stay tuned ya=)

Back to assignment mode>.<


I misssss you so much my sweet heart
I won't make you feel upset any more cause I know what I want
I want U happy
I want U smile

I PROMISE
You is the only one and last one in my life
I have to control and do not self-willed
I know that you are sincere to pay out for my
Even if you aware something wrong also keep into the deep heart

But pls don't keep any secret in your heart
Cause I don't want both of us have any misconstrue
Because this might cause us unhappy
Be Honest to Me n You


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top