QMO Facebook Page

Friday, July 24, 2009

Shopping+Dinner with my♥



inNocent Angel

here I am.....
yesterday after finish my Account class....
me and my HubBy go to Sunway shopping....
I accompany my HubBy go to buy shoes....
during our shopping time...
we met HubBy relative name Polly auntie....
so surprises will met her at Sunway....
She invite us to have some tea....
but we are rushing so we reject auntie invite....
Sorry Polly auntie.....
after chat a while with auntie.....
we continued to find shoes.....
It really hard to find my HubBy size....
but at last we find it......
after finish buying....
huBby brought me to the Popeyes there to try there food....
cause Popeyes is the new fast food restaurant at Malaysia....
and Sunwny is the 1st outlet......
SUNWAY@POPEYES fast food restaurant....
here is my hubby order:


Popeyes@Salad


Popeyes@Mash Potato


Popeyes@Fish & Shrimp


Popeyes@Chicken nuggets

when look at it feel like yummy....
but after try it....
the taste just ok only.....
if you are not eat salted food....
and I really was not recommend you all go for it....
cause it really too salted....
but If you want go to try it...
I also can recommend you eat the Fish chip and the mash potato only.....
cause the fish is very juicy....
and the mash potato is taste very special....

after we finish our dinner we go to shop a while...
on that day it really happen many funny thing......
anyway....
I always enjoy the moment with my hubBy.....
cause it really precious♥♥♥

Tomorrow I will go to Melaka again with my Lovely huBby....
This is the second time I go with my HubBy
and my huBby is promise me many thing....
I will show you all what is my huBby promise me when I back to KL.....
so guy,
please look forward to my blog ya....

p/s: feel so expect for tomorrow....
Melaka I'm Coming......




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top