QMO Facebook Page

Friday, July 10, 2009

Dinner With My ❤

Before going Dinner with HubBy


Guy....
Sorry for let you all wait for long time....
ok....
is time to update....
last Wednesday,
before we go for Dinner...
we headed to Snowflake again....
this time we had place to sit....
so we ate at there...
huBby order 2 different ICE again...
So YumMy=)

The most YumMy ICE


Mix ICE

After we finish our ICE...
We headed to Sunway to find restaurant to having our Dinner.....
When we reach there we still don't have any idea what we want to eat....
so after think about few minute....
HubBy have an idea...
So Our Dinner for that night is
BUBBA GUMP Shrimp Restaurant....
Here is our Place to having Dinner....


BUBBA GUMP Shrimp Restaurant

The Menu for the Day...

The promotion Set...
Is time to Order....
HubBy order one of the Promotion for the day....
is Cost RM55++ per set...
and also got order another meal from the menu book...


The menu Book...

The started for our Appetizers meal have 2 delicious meal and 1 drink...
1st is our 2 cup of Ice Lemon Tea...

Ice Lemon Tea...

another cup I took it to drink=)

2nd is the Garlic Bread:

YumMy Garlic Bread

3rd is the Garden Salad:

Garden Salad
I Love this Salad....
Taste Good...

After the Appetizers is Our Main Course
This is my HubBy 1....

Mama's Southern Fried Chicken
This is mine=)

Captain Fish & Chip

Izzit look Yummy???
Yup....
The taste is really Delicious.....
After finish our main course....
is time for our Dessert...
Here is our dessert....


Chocolate Chip Cookies Sundae


A cup of Tea
After finish my meal...
I cam again=)
I love to cam a lot.....
TaaDaa....
my photo again....


Angel
Sunway@BUBBA GUMP Shrimp Restaurant


Angel
Sunway@BUBBA GUMP Shrimp Restaurant


Me and HubBy
Sunway@BUBBA GUMP Shrimp Restaurant


I'm always the Happiness Girl in the world

all the food is nice....
I love it a lot....
And I ate a lot on that night.....
Let me gain my weight 1-2kg just for this meal....-_-'''
OMG!!!
I need to DIET again....
If not I will become Fatty....

The Dinner for that night cost us RM101....
is a bit expensive....
I really not so stratify it....

The environment I gave them
9/10

The Service
7/10

The Food
5/10
Why I gave so little for the food???
Because let me and my HubBy stomach pain at night....
this is the 1 they need to improve...


That day is also our 1year 6month Anniversary❤
Love YOU Forever
Our Love Will Happiness Forever
Our Passion of LOVE

p/s: tomorrow need to meet up HubBy Mom again...
cause she come here to have some course....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top