QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Start to Work while Study at the same time>.<


Angel gonna work from tomorrow>.<
Work Hard

Today after I pay for my fee for this semester....
Biii bring my go Damansara meet KC interview P1 W1Max for my job....
haha...
I think I will start to less updates....
Cause start from tomorrow I need to work from Wednesday until Monday...
Time is from 4pm until 12am....
I think I will no time to update my blog...
But I will try my best to keep updated my blog....

I know I will feel suffer when working until so late...
Because next day I still need to wake up early to go for study....
But I have no choice....
Now I'm facing Finance problem....
Because of this I need to work...
I need to work hard to earn more money.....

I will work with my Biii
But we can't always together....
Because sometime Biii need to go other place.....
So cannot always stick together with my Biiii

Angel!!!!
Now is working not playing....
Concentrate with your job....
Fight for the target.....
Earn more money>.<

Maybe this is my 1st time work together with Biiii
I'm too excited for it=)
LoLx!
Anyway...
I hope this time can let me learn and get more experience from this job....
It maybe will help me for my future...

Guy when you all saw me working...
Pls help me ya=)
LoLx!!!

P1 W1Max I'm coming............


p/s:
gonna work hard!!!
Angel I know you can do it!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top