QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My working life with My BiBi❤


My Pity Ricky...
Because my Biii
Bully my Ricky that he Present me
On last year Valentine at 14-2-2008


Now is already 3.10am...
I just done myself only....
Because working and Suppertime...
I know is late....
But I gonna post this post 1st....
scare will forget it=)

Yesterday mean 25-9-2009
Biii was came to my house took Dinner with me....
After finish our dinner....
Biiii go to my room find my Bear Bear FamilyCreate by My Biiii
Cause my Biii has been long time didn't came over my house....
So Biii miss them....
But when Biii saw them start to bully them....
Guy you can see the photo on the top there how my Biii bully them....
After play about half an hour....
is time go to work lo.....

Biii fetch me there.....
after reached there....
Biiii accompany all day long.....

After finish my job...
Biii bring me go to Station 1 took some supper.....
I think I will getting fatter day by day....
Because always took supper after work....
Today is the most worst...
Because Biii order Banana Split....
12am++ we ate Banana Split>.<
Guy you all think will I become fatty???
Anyway...
I admit what I having now....
Here I have some photo what we order at Station 1 today...


Biii Ice Long Ang

My Ice Peach Tea

Station 1@French Fried
We always will order this for our snack while online at there


Station 1@Banana Split
it's Valina, Yam and Chocolate Ice-Cream


Yummy....
Those will let me fat......
But I will try to control it....
Scare my Biiiwill complain me because of my weight....>.<
LoLx....

I really Love all the moment be with my Biiii
Because I really can felt the safety and Happiness from my Biiii
I miss my Biii even my Biii is beside me....
But I also will miss him badly....
I really don't know why....
Love is no reason....
Just because I Love You....
And
Just because Who You Are....
Biiii I Love You


p/s:
Biii❤ was help me write my twitter status while I was working....
Really funny because he worte something maybe will let someone get CRAZY...
LoLx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top