QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My working life with My BiBi❤


My Pity Ricky...
Because my Biii❤
Bully my Ricky that he Present me
On last year Valentine at 14-2-2008


Now is already 3.10am...
I just done myself only....
Because working and Suppertime...
I know is late....
But I gonna post this post 1st....
scare will forget it=)

Yesterday mean 25-9-2009
Biii❤ was came to my house took Dinner with me....
After finish our dinner....
Biiii❤ go to my room find my ❤Bear Bear Family❤Create by My Biiii❤
Cause my Biii❤ has been long time didn't came over my house....
So Biii❤ miss them....
But when Biii❤ saw them start to bully them....
Guy you can see the photo on the top there how my Biii❤ bully them....
After play about half an hour....
is time go to work lo.....

Biii❤ fetch me there.....
after reached there....
Biiii❤ accompany all day long.....

After finish my job...
Biii❤ bring me go to Station 1 took some supper.....
I think I will getting fatter day by day....
Because always took supper after work....
Today is the most worst...
Because Biii❤ order Banana Split....
12am++ we ate Banana Split>.<
Guy you all think will I become fatty???
Anyway...
I admit what I having now....
Here I have some photo what we order at Station 1 today...


Biii❤ Ice Long Ang

My Ice Peach Tea

Station 1@French Fried
We always will order this for our snack while online at there


Station 1@Banana Split
it's Valina, Yam and Chocolate Ice-Cream


Yummy....
Those will let me fat......
But I will try to control it....
Scare my Biii❤ will complain me because of my weight....>.<
LoLx....

I really Love all the moment be with my Biiii❤
Because I really can felt the safety and Happiness from my Biiii❤
I miss my Biii❤ even my Biii❤ is beside me....
But I also will miss him badly....
I really don't know why....
Love is no reason....
Just because I ❤Love❤ You....
And
Just because Who You Are....
Biiii❤ I Love You


p/s:
Biii❤ was help me write my twitter status while I was working....
Really funny because he worte something maybe will let someone get CRAZY...
LoLx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top