QMO Facebook Page

Friday, September 4, 2009

My Working Period=(

Today still work at the same place "SS2 Old Taste"
Still no customer here...
OMG....
I will work at this place until this Sunday from 5pm until 12am....
How am I suppose to do at here...
Very boring while doing this job...
Don't have any challenge...
I rather do as event Job...

But this job suppose same as event job...
Because our Company "Ren Event" is help those P1 reseller...
[I under Ren Event Company]
We as the EO "Event organization" will help them...
But this place have no customer....
OMG....
How to get Sale Target???


Guy....
Who want to Register P1 WiMax???
Pls leave msg for me...
I will help you all...
Or you all can come to SS2 PJ Old Taste to find me....
Our Booth will start from 5pm until 12am.....
But our booth will until this Sunday only....

Our Booth during 1st day=)
Met the funny Reseller too=)
p/s: I need Sale............


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top