QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Worried my Baby Boy❤


Our Love Photo on iPhone 3G
Now I'm using my Biii iPhone 3G
iPhone 3G now is belong to me...
LoLx
actually this iPhone 3G is my Biii


Something that let me felt so uncomfortable now....
I really don't know why....
Now felt want to hug my Biiii tightly and cry loudly....
It really no idea why I will become like this now....

I started to worried my Biiii
Because Biiii felt too stress on his job....
Sometime I really felt that I was so useless....
Because can't help my Biiii when he getting stress....

I really want to cry now....
feel so suffer on it....
really don't how to let all my emotion gone....

Biii so sorry that sometime I let you worried about me...

Biiisuddenly miss you so much....
I really hope at this moment you will beside me now...
I know it was impossible...
But I really hope too....

Biiii
I feel that I really really can't life without you...
You already become my everything....
You already become every part of my life....
Even you go to where...
I just want to follow you all the way....
Because I really can't life without you....

Now I started to think...
How am I gonna life without you 3 weeks???
I really can't imagine how's my life gonna be go....
I think I will gonna miss you every second.....
And also will cry non-stop until you come back.....
Because you no beside me for 3 weeks....
3 weeks...
not 3 days....
For me...
3 weeks just same like 3years....
Such a long long time....
BiiiI really want you be with me all the time...
Biiican you bring me along???
Let me be your side every second.....
I know that is can't happen it....


p/s:
Biii❤ you are my Everything
I really miss you so much....
Can't wait for tomorrow....
Biii remember what you had promised to me=)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top