QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, September 5, 2009

4/9/2009 working life with my Biiii❤

4/9/2009
On Friday Before going to work....
Biiii bring me go to Sunway...
We went there because Biii want to repair he Lappy.....
So after went to Sunway Digital Mall put down Lappy...
Biii bring me go to Zanmai again=)
Yup...
We admit this is our Favor Place to having our meal....
Because their food is very yummy.....

When we went there....
They was having Soft Shell Crab promotion....
That is our Favor......
So Biiii was order their promotion on that day....
That is Soft Shell Crab Salada...
The taste was damn nice....
Biii help me to roll it=)
Biii was order many food like:
Ocha, Hamachi sashimi, Chicken Katsu Carry, Unagi Stamina Roll Sushi, Nira Moyashi, Soft Shell Crab maki, Soft Shell Crab Temaki, Soft Shell Salada and etc...
Just few photo that I capture only...
Most of the food photo is our 1st time order...
That's:

Soft Shall Crab Salada
Need to roll ourself
Biii Help me to roll it=)


Unagi Stamina Roll Sushi

Nice=)

Don't know why Biii order so much....
Until we can't finish all the food.....
Everything Biii order was cost us RM87.15
Still satisty it=)

After finish eat....
We go to Sunway Digital Mall there to took Biii Lappy...
After that,
we go to PJ SS2 Old Taste there start our work.....
ok...
Still work at the same place until this Sunday.....
After we open the Booth...
Still same like last 2day....
No Customer.....
SUppose Biii no need to work...
Because he as the supervisor he just need go to all the booth that he in charge after that Biii can go home....
But Biii didn't do it....
After he go all the place that he in charge...
He came back to find me and accompany me=)

During no customer time...
I'm using Biii lappy....

I was using BiiiLappy to blog and search for the P1 WiMax matter...
After that Biii want to use it...
I screatly took Biii photo....


What is my Biii doing???

LoLx...
Biii was playing game=)


Can you all imagine there was no customer there...
Me and Biii also the 2 promoter that reseller put it on there...
All of us sit there from 5pm until 11pm something....
It really bored....
Still got 2 more day to go....>.<
OMG...
The time is passing slowly....
But I was enjoy the moment while working together with my Biiii
Love Biii Forever


p/s:
waiting the time pass fast>.<
Miss my Biiiii


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top