QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Happiness Day with my Belover Biii❤

Yesterday after we wokp up....
We dating again=)
Biii bring me go to Subang Perade to took our Lunch at TGI FRIDAY
Yippi=)
I LoveTGI FRIDAY...
Cause the environment is nice and service is good=)

Monday we're off....
So we decide go to shopping after our lunch=)
When we reached on TGI FRIDAY...
Biii was order 2 set of 2 course Meal=)
Here is the Menu=)

It's Friday
This is the TGI FRIDAY Menu



Biii was order Fried Mac & Cheese and Boneless Wings as our Appetizers


TGI FRIDAY@Fried Mac & Cheese

Fried Mac & Cheese is made from Irresistable, creamy cheese and elbow noodles golden-Fried to perfection.


TGI FRIDAY@Boneless Wings

Boneless Wings is made from Succulent crispy pieces of Chicken breast basted in their traditional spicy Buffalo Sauce.

For the Entrees Biii was order 2 Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta


Mine Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta

My BiiiCajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta

TGI FRIDAY@Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta

It was made by Saute Shrimp, Chicken and red bell pepper tossed in a Cajun Alfredo sauce with fettuccine pasta and topper with Parmesan Sauce.

All the Food was yummy...
I really statify with their food=)
Thumb Up^^

After finish our lunch...
We went to Sunway shopping....
I go to print out Me and my Biii photo 1st....
Because Biii was blame me why I had our photo he don't have our photo...
So I go to print out for my Biiii
Very nice nice ya=)

After that,
We went to electrical shop...
Because Biii decide to buy LCD TV....
So we went there to see the price....
Because there was no many choice....
Biii decided go to IOI Mall at Puchong there to do some research..
But when we reach there...
I go to buy my Jeans 1st for my job....
Biii was help me to choose=)

When finsih our shopping season...
Our Event Organizer was call my Biii
Because got something need to settle....
So I follow my Biii go to settle something....
Because those matter is our job scope....
We need to do it....
Find place, promoter, and coverage place for P1...>.<
We was shopping and work during our Public Holiday=)
p/s:
Enjoy the moment with Biiii
Love you❤




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top