QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, September 19, 2009

❤Our Love Plan❤


At my Biii Room
This is mine Bear "Xiao Tou"
But now it was at Biii
there
because I will always at Biii
there during study time...
every morning I still will go to find my Biii

So I just put there...
But this Bear still belong to me...
Just leave there to accompany my Biii
sleep only....
Will bring this Bear home also...


Yesterday my Biii was suddenly told me something that about our future....
I felt so surprised when Biii was told me this...
But I really hope this plan will work nicely....
Because in future it's really good for us....
Biii told me because he saw 1 show is talk about Relationship suddenly feel want to Married with me.....
And told me our Love is almost 2Years...
We already stable in our Love
So is time to think more further in our future....

LoLx....

when I hear about this I was get shock....
because last time he won't be think about it.....
but this time he feel really want to Married....
But now we still don't have our stable finance
So we need to work hard to save money to Our future.....
So now we work hard to earn more money....

To build up a new family is not that easy....
we need to have our stable finance and many.....
Because when we are stable with all of the matter....
we won't get complicated while we build up our new family member....

Now in my heart....
I just want to tell my Biiii
Biiii
I want to have a Gorgeous and Memorable Wedding in my whole life....

LoLx....
I am to expect with this....
Because my Biiii yesterday keep saying this matter.....
And also he keep singing those song you just will hear at the Wedding day only....
OMG....
My Biii let me get crazy with this matter.....

But to have a wedding....
Must really need lots money and must plan nicely...
Because it's just will happen once in a life
My Happiness is come from my Biii
I hope and wish
can be with my BiiiiForever Never End

Biii I Love You

p/s:
I will be with you Forever

Because we already promise each other we will leave each other alone
Biii I Love You
muackssss


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top