QMO Facebook Page

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm back to Blog=)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The latest me while prepare go for working

Guy...
Sorry that 2 post recently was PRIVATE...
Cause I don't want to let some one know about it....
I just want to Share with my Biii only....
Sorry that let you all always saw the nonsense matter....

Guy...
I'm so happy because finally I received my 1st cheque from Nuffang...
although just a bit only...

received my 1st Nuffang

My 1st Nuffang Cheque

My life recently wasn't good...
because need to work until 12am++
Next day need to wake up 5am to prepare go to College study...
Really not enough time to sleep....
I have no choice...
Because need to settle all my finance problem...
I know I can't blame anyone...
So I need to put more effort on my study also my job....

my mind is not working now...
Can't think any thing....
I know I'm start to bullshit again....
But I really have many thing want to blog...
maybe it's now the right time to blog it....
I will be back when my mood back....

guy,
remember help me to click those advertisement on my blog ya=)


p/s:
Miss my Biii❤ so much


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top