QMO Facebook Page

Friday, September 18, 2009

Heavy Rain>.<

I am working alone here at Everyday Food Court Puchong....
The reseller is went to other place and left me here alone>.<
pity la....
alone how to find sale....
I need to take care 2 lappy and the modem of P1 W1max....
But later my Biii will come here to accompany me...
After my Biii is here then I can start my job....
But now is having heavy raining at outside...
worried my Biiii
because it's really dangerous when drive on raining day....
some more now is having the heavy rain....
I really worried about my Biiiii
Now I just can hope my Biii can drive safety.....
ok la....
This should be short post...
I need to continue my work....
tata...
stay tune....

p/s:
Pls stop raining now.....
My Biii❤ is driving now......


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top