QMO Facebook Page

Friday, September 11, 2009

Surprised from my Lovely Biiii♥


This is my new member for my Bear Bear Family...
izzit cute???
This bear name"Xiao Tou"
my Biii gave him name de=)
Biii gave me surprised when I was finish working on yesterday night=)
Biii was know during working my mood was very bad...
Because need to fight for the sales target....
Biii want me happy so he gave me surprised....
When Biii was reach...
I open his car door...
Suddenly saw this Bear...
I was so happy when I saw it=)
Because Biii knew I will so happy when I receive new teddy bear....
Yup...
That's right...
I love him so much=)
My Biii always are the person who know me well....
He know what I want......
And my Biii is person like to gave me surprised and Biii is kind of romantic person....
He is the person that I haven't meet before...
Biii was the 1st person who always gave me so many surprised and happiness....
I felt so lucky that I can meet him and be with my Biiii
I wish and hope our Love will never ever END!!!
Biii I promised you!
I will FOREVER LOVE You!







Guys...
It already updated....
Hope you all will enjoy my post=)
Felt so tired after working...
Just reach home....
Just now had my Dinner with my Biii at Puteri Station 1...
now is already 1:15am 12/9/2009...
Is time to take a shower...
Later gonna post 1 post to my Biii...
But it's private...
Because just for my Biii only....
Guy...
Sorry because can't share with you all....

p/s:
Love my HubBy Forever=)
muackss=p



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top