QMO Facebook Page

Saturday, September 5, 2009

3/9/2009 Dinner after Working

3/9/2009
Biiii promise me when finish work he will bring me go to eat dessert...
But on that day we was finish early...
Because the reseller request us to close early...
So we just follow what she want....

When finish close the booth....
Biii really bring me go to eat Dessert...
That shop just near-by only....
It also at SS2 PJ there....
The name of that's shop is "Gei Tak Sek""记得食"[in Cantonese]
When we reach there....
It was lots of people there.....

Lets let photo to talk about the story:


"Gei Tak Sei"
记得食



This is mine:
Honey Due Desset "Tong Sui"
哈密瓜白木耳白果



Our "Tang Yuan"
黑芝麻汤圆



This is my Biii:
Mango "sai mai lou"
芒果西米露



Mango "sai mai lou"
芒果西米露



Our chicken"Lou Siu Fan"
老鼠粉



The Yummy Lou Siu Fan
Our chicken"Lou Siu Fan"
老鼠粉


This is name Pan Cake
窝饼


All the food Biii order was very nice to eat.....
But our time at there it was most all sold out le.....
This shop very famous....
Their Mango Sagu was damn nice....
Most of the people went there must order it=)
Because it won't be too sweet....
But I also like my Honey Due....
Biii order for me=)
I love it so much.....
And also their noodle....
When I ate I can felt that I was in haven....
Because it's very nice to eat!

I wish tomorrow will go to eat again when finish my work=)
I love the way that my Biii accompany me whole day while I'm working...

p/s: Love the moment enjoy dessert with my Biiiii



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top