QMO Facebook Page

Monday, September 21, 2009

Hang Out With My Lovely Biiii❤


Our Love Story Will Never End
Our Forever Sweet Love
at Sunway 21-9-2009

20-9-2009
Yesterday after finish my work....
as usual both of us go to Puchong Jaya Station1 to settle and do all the report for the week....
We should go to Puteri Station1, But since that place we can't online so we change our place to Puchong Jaya Station1...
Biiialways like to order their Yes Tea add Honey...
But yesterday....
Biiiorder Apple Juice and I still order the same beverage that's Yes Tea add Honey...
Station1@Apple Juice and Yes Tea add Honey

Biiialso got order the Hot Dog for supper=)

Station1@Hot Dog

After we finish everything....
We sit there to chat lots about our Future Plan...=)
We chat until 2am Biii just fetch me back=)

21-9-2009
For today...
After Biii wake up....
Biii call me want me to prepare and dress up myself....
Cause my Biii want bring me go to shopping....
We already long time didn't go for date....
Because both of us always busy with our job....
Busy until no time go for dating....
As Usual we go to the nearest place for our Date....
That's Sunway=)
We suppose want go for movie...
But when we reach there...
It was really many people line up to buy ticket....
So Biii is think better book ticket from online...
But book from online also can't....
So our movie plan is cancel>.<
So we just shop around....
Accompany Biiigo to find the magic cube that he want to buy....
Finally we found it....

After found it....
Biii was joke with me say want to fetch me home...
I mood was suddenly drop down>.<
But luckily Biii was joking with me only....
So we went to the New wing out door there to find a place sit down....
That place really nice....
Because got few people was playing their guitar and singing there....
Felt so romantic....
At that moment me and Biii was cam whole....


Love the way you hug me all the time

Bii act Cute=)

Our Love Will Forever Ever Never End

After we finish cam....
Biii suggest go to buy some food to my family....
So we go to Asia Avenue there to hut some nice food=)
We found the Taiwan Food...
Biii buy XXL Chicken Chop and also the Crispy Chicken Egg Roll...
I missed the photo for the Crispy Chicken Egg Roll....

Sunway Asia Avenue@Taiwan "Shi Lin"

XXL Chicken Chop
Missed the photo for the Crispy Chicken Egg Roll

After finsih buying...
Suddenly I felt want to eat french fried...
So Biiibuy this for me...
Just next booth of the Taiwan "Shi Lin"

1000 Island Sauce French Fried
The taste is yummy...
I love the sauce that put on the top of Fried.....
Recenlty don't know why I keep eating....
long time never been like this.....
maybe stress with my job.....
Wish my Biii won't complain me=)
LoLx
anyway....
I enjoy the moment with my Biiieveytime....
Biii I Love You
muackssss

p/s:
Tomorrow Biii will come to my house having dinner with my Family=)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top