QMO Facebook Page

Sunday, September 6, 2009

work like hell but I enjoy=)

Yesterday I was not work at SS2 PJ Old Taste there...
because the reseller did not came and Biii call to them, they also don't want to pick up de phone....
So when KC know about it....
He want me go to Maruni there to help other reseller sale the P1....
so Biii bring there...
we walk together=)
because it just near by only....

After went there....
I start to work...
Biiii was sit at the side looking at me.....
1st time felt so tired when work as P1...
Because I didn't work like that before....
Most of the time I was sit on there....

After finish working....
Biiii came back to bring me go to car...
He scare me I loss....
LoLx...

On the way back....
Biiii suddenly flash back our memories...
He ask me about our memories before we know each other...
It really funny we knowing each other....

Biii was told me when started together with him...
I was very scare to him will always keep something inside my hart....
And He told me that he was so difficult to open my heart to go inside it=)
But now everything you done for me it really success...
You took my heart....
I also took your heart....
Both of us also Love each other deeply...
Although some time might be had some argument...
but it just a small matter....
the most important thing is we Love each other from our truly heart......


Our Love Story
Biiii I Love You
Later gonna go to print out our photo...
Cause yesterday Biii blame me that he don't have....
So later gonna print out for my Biii
muackssss

p/s: Miss you and Love you FOrever


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top