QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My off day with my Baby Boy=)

Before go for our Date

sorry that I Neglecting my blog...
because I always busy on my job and also my study....
Really suffer because need to study while working....
Because of this I really don't have much of time to update my blog...
sorry my readers...
Because let you all wait....
ok...
Back to topic for today...
Mean Monday....
After finish my class....
as usual go to find my Biiii
Since Biii still sleeping...
So I decide wait my Biii wake up....

After Biii wake up....
Biii decide want go to IOI Mall to change the CD that last Saturday he brought....
So we went there...
After change the CD....
Biiii suggest go to try TGI Friday at IOI Mall.....
After we walk in....
Both of us was regret....
Because their service is damn suck.....
Their food also same too....
mean their food and service is damn suck....

We normally will order 2set of 2 course meal....
So today we also remain the same....
Biii order Fried Mac & Cheese, Boneless Wings and 2set of Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta....
I really can swear their food really suck.....
and the Pasta also less many....
Fried Mac & Cheese
already over fried=(

Boneless Wings
just look like nuggets=(

Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta
less half plate=(

Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta


Guy you can see and compare what are the different when I took at Subang Perade there...
Here is my previous link...
You guy can go to view it....
Click it : TGI Friday@Subang Perade

After finish our meal at there....
We change our location to Puchong Jaya Station1 to our next session....
On that time we took some of funny photo....
let use photo to talk about the story....

Biii❤ was not ready yet^^

Start...
See my Biii❤ mouth^^

Biii❤ thinking why I so crazy...

❤I Love You❤

Biii❤ I Love You

Ugly me=)

today we really can't have normal photo...
cause both of us was get crazy...
LoLx


*sorry guy because the bad quality of the photo.. Really hate using SE C902 phone...

GUy I really enjoy my moment with my Biii
Because Biii let me feel the Happiness all the way=)
waiting for my holiday....
can't wait the time during holiday at my Biii home town=)

p/s:
gonna miss my Biii❤



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top