QMO Facebook Page

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1Year 8Months Anniversary❤


Our Love Story

Today is our
1Year 8month Anniversary
It was nothing special celebration....
But we was hang out whole day after finish our class...
Biii also gonna work while hang out with me...
I accompany Biii go to settle the P1 matter...
After that we went to Station 1 at Puteri there to had our Dinner=)
We normally went there to had some tea or our meal...
Biii always will order the Yes Tea add Honey^^

Biii order Salad, Fried Noodles, and Special Salad Fish Rice...
Here has some photo:

Station 1@Yes Tea
Our Yes Tea Add Honey


Station 1@Salad
Our Appetizers


Station 1@Fried Noodles


Station 1@Special Salad Fish Rice


Station 1@Bill RM37.05

Although just a normal Dinner....
But it was meaningful for us...
Because we always treasure our time for each other=)
During our dinner...
We chat lots about our previous funny matter=)
Now I started to realized that...
Biii change a lots because of me...
I can feel the Love Biii give me now....
It is very DEEP LOVE Biii are giving me NOW....
Biii I Love You
muackssss


p/s:
Our 1Year8Months Anniversary
Our Passion Of Love


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top