QMO Facebook Page

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our Love Will Never End❤

Suppose blog on yesterday night...
But I was fall in sleep...
Sorry guy....
Let you all wait for it....

my college life wasn't good...
but when I can same class with my Biii I felt so happy cause he can accompany me...
So I won't be so afraid at the class...
The moment with my Biiii
My heart was felt happy....
I really hope that my Biii can always accompany me like this and same class with me....

I can tell you all...
I really can't live without my Biiii
Biii is the most important person in my heart....
No one can replace my Biiii positional in my Heart....
Start to realized that my Biiii is forcibly all my heart.....
And i also forcibly all his heart....

I felt so happiness because that I can met him...
and also can together with him....
Because of my Biiii
My life change become more colorful....
cause he always let me felt the happy.....
We can together with each other because we are really fall in Love with each other....

And we had promised each other that we won't leave each other again....
We will walk together Love together Forever an Ever....
So our relationship will be Forever Ever.....
Our Love will be Our every single story in our life.....
We know our Love for each other will be never End!
Love you

p/s:
I Love You
muacksssss



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
back to top